An Integrated Management System (IMS) Lead Auditor Course will be held at Quality House in Adelaide, South Australia, 9-13 September.
The five day course includes the following Exemplar Global TPECS Modules:
• Module AU – Auditing management systems
• Module QM – Auditing quality management systems (ISO 9001)
• Module EM – Auditing environmental management systems (ISO 14001)
• Module OH – Auditing OHS management systems (ISO 45001)
• Module TL – Leading auditing teams.
This prestigious course is unique for three reasons:
• It will focus on Defence related scenarios.
• It is competency based, meaning assessment is based on activities throughout the course and a role play audit to demonstrate competency rather than success relying only on a written exam.
• Each of the three Standards are discussed concurrently clause by clause, resulting in a much better understanding of the similarities and differences between the Standards.
If you manage an integrated management system, are part of a Quality, Environmental or Safety Team, or intend auditing quality, environmental and/or safety management systems, you should consider undertaking this training.
Once completed, participants meet the training requirements of a lead auditor and can register with Exemplar Global.
This particular Course will be delivered by some of the most experienced lead auditors in Australia with significant experience in certification and the ADF.