Australia's Leading ISO Certification Company
TQCS International (TQCSI) commenced operations in 1995 following a demand from Australian businesses for a customer-focused certifier. The Company was formally accredited by the Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) in 1996, commenced international operations in 1999 and, in March 2001, TQCSI established its first overseas office and commenced international operations.
TQCSI is a fully accredited, third-party certification body providing auditing and certification of international management system standards, particularly for:
TQCSI now operates throughout Australia, the Pacific, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Africa and north America with offices in 25+ countries and 10,000+ certificates in 40+ countries, servicing a broad cross section of clients from all sectors of industry. TQCSI can provide certification to companies and organisations anywhere in the world.
To be the most respected, third-party certification body, wherever we operate.
- To provide a reliable, transparent and professional management system certification process.
- To add value to our clients’ certification and their business.
- To assist with facilitating trade for our clients’ products and services.
- To ensure our auditors are appropriately qualified and competent, with sound interpersonal, auditing and reporting skills, committed to our clients’ continual improvement.
- To facilitate auditor and certification approval processes through electronic technologies.
- To provide our services throughout the Pacific, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe.
See also: Why choose TQCSI?
Download the TQCSI Capability Statement