TQCS International (TQCSI) is a fully accredited, third-party certification body providing auditing and certification of international management system standards, particularly for:
TQCSI commenced operations in 1995 following a demand from Australian businesses for a customer-focused certifier. The Company was formally accredited by the Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) in 1996, commenced international operations in 1999 and, in March 2001, TQCSI established its first overseas office and commenced international operations.
TQCSI now operates throughout Australia, the Pacific, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa with offices in 25+ countries and 10,000+ certificates in 40+ countries, servicing a broad cross section of clients from all sectors of industry. TQCSI can provide certification to companies and organisations anywhere in the world.
To be the most respected, third-party certification body, wherever we operate.
- To provide a reliable, transparent and professional management system certification process.
- To add value to our clients’ certification and their business.
- To assist with facilitating trade for our clients’ products and services.
- To ensure our auditors are appropriately qualified and competent, with sound interpersonal, auditing and reporting skills, committed to our clients’ continual improvement.
- To facilitate auditor and certification approval processes through electronic technologies.
- To provide our services throughout the Pacific, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe.
See also: Why choose TQCSI?
Download the TQCSI Capability Statement