TQCS International (TQCSI) is a fully accredited, third party certification body providing auditing and certification of international management system standards, particularly for Quality (ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001), Food Safety (ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 and HACCP), Safety (OHSAS 18001 & AS 4801), Asset Management (ISO 55001) and Information Security (ISO 27001). TQCSI also audits and certifies organisations to the Australian Government’s National Health (NSQHSS) and Mental Health (NSMHS) Standards and the jobactive Program.
TQCSI commenced operations in 1995 following a demand from Australian businesses for a customer focused certifier. The Company was formally accredited by the Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) in 1996, commenced interneational operations in 1999 and, in March 2001, TQCSI established its first international office and commenced international operations.
TQCSI now operates throughout Australia, the Pacific, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa with offices in 30+ countries and 6,500+ certificates in 40+ countries, servicing a broad cross section of clients from all sectors of industry. TQCSI can provide certification to companies and organisations anywhere in the world.
To be the most respected, third party certification body, wherever we operate.
- To achieve a profitable return for the business.
- To provide a reliable, transparent and professional management system certification process.
- To add value to our clients’ certification and their business.
- To assist with facilitating trade for our clients’ products and services.
- To ensure our auditors are appropriately qualified and competent, with sound interpersonal, auditing and reporting skills, committed to our clients’ continual improvement.
- To facilitate auditor and certification approval processes through electronic technologies.
- To provide our services throughout the Pacific, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe.